Advertisement
Analytics

What is DroidScape?

Go down

What is DroidScape?

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Register and download the client at: www.droidscape.co.nr

DroidScape is a 24/7 317 runescape private server that has something for everyone, whether your a skiller, hard-core pker, or merchanter, this is where you want to be.

DroidScape is different because we focus on the details, here you won't find any poorly-spelled words, or poorly designed animations, but if you look carefully you'll find that we put a lot of effort in every single click.

All skills work with the exception of summoning, dungeoneering, and hunting. Runecrafting is in its beta stage, and we are looking for some beta testers.

Here are some pictures of how your experience is improved by our desire for perfection.

DroidScape is hosted on Rob's beastly core i-5 gaming rig, but we hope to move it to a vps/dedi once we have to resources to do so, and that is why donations are appreciated as well as rewarded by our exclusive donator store.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://droidscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What is DroidScape?

Post  Uncalled on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:38 pm

This is an awesome server.

Uncalled

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Droidscape

Post  O M P on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi, Admins and Moderaters of droidscape i am O M(ye) P(ear) and i love this server Very Happy but i am almost always the only one online would u please let more players join? And jadd got to much waves like 60 or more and i almost had fire cape and i really was pissed then Mad

O M P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:31 pm

We appreciate your resilience and it will be rewarded in the future. As you may have heard, DroidScape was started about 2 days ago, and in today's competitive server market it's hard to get name-recognition. We would like to assure you that we are about to start an extensive advertising campaign to do exactly what you ask for, get more players. As for the firecapes, I'll talk to the dev team and we'll look into that.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://droidscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thank you :D

Post  O M P on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 am

Thank you that ur gonna help me and i already said The staff is nice : )

O M P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum