Advertisement
Analytics

Christmas Time!

Go down

Christmas Time!

Post  Krauser on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:56 am

Well as you all know its almost Christmas, and i suggest we have an event if its not too hard.

On only one server ever i have seen a Christmas event, and i feel like if we had one we'd get a lot more people.
The one i saw, they changed the drops on Mithril Dragons to party hats Halloween masks ect. So what could we do that is more exiting than that?

If i got reply's that would be cool, but the server is down ATM I don't know why and i hope the vps hasn't ended.

Suggestions would be great!!!! santa
Krauser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Time!

Post  Enviious on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:15 am

Well changing the drops to rares would SLAY the gift prices we got.. :I

I suggest, maybe turning all areas snowy! maybe adding music too... add snowballs! and how to make snowmen :L like the old event of 2008/9. santa suits, a penguin emote, festive clothing, candy canes, the works! Well thats a pretty nasty idea.. :O

Anywaysss. BAAAH HUMBUG.

Wink
Envii

Enviious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krauser on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:34 pm

All you said was good, but for Rob just one guy working on coding and making snowballs and snow and all that good stuff, would just be too overwhelming.

About the "slaying" of the rares, it would not, what it could do is that you can make coupons drop from certain monsters and you trade these coupons to Rob for items if he suspected someone was cheating he would not give them away.

That sounds like it could work, just make the items like 50 coupons each and give away rares like trimmed armor, Santa hats and stuff like that.

Krauser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum