Post  Admin on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Tell me what you think!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://droidscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DroidScape Promo Video!

Post  Maximus on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:48 pm

I was on Runelocus looking for a awesome server and I was tired of all the servers that were basically out so long that the economy of it was settled. So I decided to look at the server that were newly posted, all were a disappointment except this one, it caught my eye. What made me download it and give this game my online gaming dedication was this promotion video. It does show how much is put into it and the song choice got me all into it.

So, yes this promotion video is great! Hopefully in the future, a promotion video would be develop of more interaction within the game and of course, some players.

What a Face
Maximus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Wow I'm glad that it had such an effect on you. And I agree with you on the part that there needs to be more community participation in a future video. However we don't have the player-base for that now, but if you have any suggestions I'm all ears!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://droidscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

That was cool.

Post  Krauser on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:11 pm

I was down for that promo, but once the server expands i could make a new video promo. I have lots of experience with video making/editing and i do not use windows movie maker. I am also very good with photoshop, if you would like to talk about some of these things go for it. Just add me in game.
Krauser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum