DroidScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertisement
Analytics

Where is Agility?

4 posters

Go down

Where is Agility? Empty Where is Agility?

Post  O M P Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:14 pm

U need to take the rock crab teleport and then u need to walk to Camelot and then idk from mye head Very Happy but look on google for runescape map that always works

O M P

Back to top Go down

Where is Agility? Empty Sorry

Post  O M P Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:51 pm

idk where it is i tryed it out and u fall though the map

O M P

Back to top Go down

Where is Agility? Empty Area Located!!

Post  Maximus Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 pm

I notice this post before I started my adventure, so I decided to search for this lost "Agility Arena". No worries I found it but you might be disappointed at what you see.

Will you head to falador then you enter the garden and you go all the way down to the house filled with npc. You will see some useful npc to train your non-combat skills. You will spot a npc named "Pirate Jackie the Fruit". By pressing on her you will teleport to the agility arena.

~Note~
It looks like the developer has not yet set out the tiles for this area of the map, for that. This agility arena will look empty with only two visible obstacles which seem to be useless to the skill.

[img]Where is Agility? 000212[/img]
Maximus
Maximus

Back to top Go down

Where is Agility? Empty Re: Where is Agility?

Post  Krauser Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:03 am

Did you try the barbarian agility arena, or the one in mems wild?
Krauser
Krauser

Back to top Go down

Post  Enviious Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:52 am

See this is what i thought, running around finding places to train, but it brings the same problem, the only places that aren't really affected by this are largely build up areas and the sea, and if you don't get your bearings right then the sea will appear in all directions around you --> STUCK.

i thought a problem would arise when i first loaded the client, it gets stuck at 'maps - 83%' and it can't find the rest of them! Wink Well thats my view any ways.

hope the glitched floors can be sorted out soon! I'm hoping to catch a game of gnome ball y'see :O

Envii

Enviious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum