Advertisement
Analytics

Hello all!

Go down

Hello all!

Post  Maximus on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:27 am

Hello,

I'll just like to introduce myself to this community. I don't want to be a stranger to you all. I enjoy playing games, I wouldn't call myself a pro, just a moderate gamer. I do play Runescape once in awhile, so I am familiar with the game itself. The reason for me playing this server is just enjoy a game with an actual community and not with bots. You'll see me around Droidscape of course, and as you see, I'll also participate in the forums.

My Droidscape character name is Maximus. Well I hope to see the community around the game. You might be annoyed of my hello if I pass by you, but it just me trying to develop communication with people so I can fully enjoy what Droidscape has to offer.

Also, I wouldn't mind helping out the community in any way or take on some responsibility. Anything to keep me busy.

Thank you cheers
Maximus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello all!

Post  Enviious on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:51 am

That sounds good, but I must say, it also sounds like a plea for hierarchal stature! Boom.

Well I hope I don't annoy you with my boring moans, that are constantly fluctuating around the server.
But yeah, enough about me moaning about my moans, i hope to see you around alot! and hopefully not when im going to sign off Sad

Cya around! :]

Enviious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum