DroidScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertisement
Analytics

Just a suggestion

5 posters

Go down

Just a suggestion Empty Just a suggestion

Post  Krauser Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:12 pm

I have been doing assault for almost 2 hours now and have accumulated about 50 points. However some items such as mith gloves cost 5000... like really? I'm not playing this game for 200 hours to get a pair of gloves. Just a suggestion but could you lower these to even the tiniest bit reasonable? Thanks
Krauser
Krauser

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion Empty Re: Just a suggestion

Post  Maximus Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:56 pm

I agree with this suggestion. It takes awhile to receive even 50 points and the best awards are in the thousands. Unless they're is some way to get points easier by getting multi-points on some monster you kill, I also suggest the awards should cost a reasonable amount of points.

Also, I'll like to add another suggestion to this "points" topics. Why not have all mini-games only use one kind of point system. Basically if I receive 3 points in pest control but I decide to go to the assault award shop, I'll see I have 3 points that I earned in mini-games that I can use. This can help with an issue like this when awards are far beyond a regular dedication reach.
Maximus
Maximus

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion Empty ...

Post  Krauser Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:56 am

Having a universal point system would be nice too, because at the moment pest control requires more people, and people is one thing this server doesn't have.
Krauser
Krauser

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:15 pm

I definitely agree, the costs are pretty unreasonable, any suggestions on how much points per item?

Admin
Admin

https://droidscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Enviious Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:35 am

Well some of the items are priced ok, like the d boots, but i think the assault items like helm of neiznot need to go, you can buy them at the clothes shops, the assault shop needs to expand, so more dragon items like square sheild, or platelegs. the area needs to change, maybe moving to the fight arena, but i would advice against that, its far too common, I think the chaos tunnels would be great, with an option to turn drops on rather than points or points rather than drops, and the tunnels would be filled with monsters, and each monster gives different points, e.g a red dragon would be worth 35 hob-goblin kills. BUT if the tunnels are too much hard work, the stronghold of security would be great Very Happy

I could do a list of possible things to have in various shops, so that way points are versatile and one shop could be weapon related, another armour, another thieving items which give bonuses. as well as a shop list i could right down what a monster would be worth and the such, but i wouldn't bother if its not going to be used!
Either way, i'm always up for putting ideas, ask me what i think ashes could be used for, i would tell you!

talk to me sometime >;D

Envii.

Enviious

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion Empty Respondasion

Post  Friendly Jew Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:52 pm

So, I have been playing like 24/7, and when they fired me from my day job, and said I could never make something of myself, or accomplish anything, I started playing more. I think it's not challenging enough, and I fell like it should be raised. It's getting boring. I heard you can get stuck in a tree, and I'm pretty sure that's supposed to happen. I have, like, level 99 everything, and I showed all the people at KFC wrong. I think that this admin guy would listen to us if we donate, or give him incentive. I think that he should have a, "Share This Page With A Friend" button, so we can get more people, because sometimes it gets very lonely. Overall, it's pretty dubya yo. If you want to write me a letter, my real name is Shalom Lackski, and I live in Harlem, Chicago. Look my name up and you'll find me.

Friendly Jew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum