DroidScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertisement
Analytics

I know ofcourse it is

3 posters

Go down

I know ofcourse it is Empty I know ofcourse it is

Post  O M P Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:16 pm

I like droidscape ore cuz u got faster xp and friendly staff Very Happy i only know Rob, Chris and Mod Andrew but there nice i dont know Andrew so good but the times i saw him he was nice

O M P

Back to top Go down

I know ofcourse it is Empty Re: I know ofcourse it is

Post  Enviious Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:57 am

well i haven't met much of Andrew and i've not seen Chris, (to be honest i thought he was a rumour Wink ), but i've seen a little of rob, handing out super dooper rares that no one else can ever get ever! (namely a red/yellow hat for my outfit Sad ) BUT ALAS. the team are doing good!

I've met a few, Krauser, Kratos, Pro Bunny, Zeus, You (O M P) and a couple more i think... [maybe Demonic.]
It's going good so far!
Hope to see it going further and faster, and i'd like to make a name of myself before a tsunami of new people arrive!

COOL.

Envii.

Enviious

Back to top Go down

Post  Krauser Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:47 pm

making a name for impression would be cool, but the rares. Its just setting the economy, like christmas crackers and p-hats in real rs, worth nothing now but in a while worth bil's.
Krauser
Krauser

Back to top Go down

Post  Enviious Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:03 pm

I didn't think its stirctly setting an economy, who knows how the server's economy will turn out? Very Happy
if you really want to set out the economy, thrust dragon armour and halberds or spears through the server, poisons and bones, potions and the such. maybe some chompas and barrows, pking armour? like vesta and that, maybe bandos such, god swords, armadyl itemszammy, guthix and saradomin staffs and corziers and robes and that. BUT. what do i know? Wink

enVII

Enviious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum